Multiplication Explorers Registration
This is the registration page for the self-paced Multiplication Explorers online course.
- Type the price you choose. The window is filled with $30 by default
- Click the Register button.
This is a Name-Your-Price course and you can choose your levels of participation and your type of interaction.
All course participants get the following:
- Multiplication Explorers course emails with inspiration and reminders, delivered to you for several weeks after you sign up.
- Access to 15 engaging math activities that will help you and your child look at multiplication as something fun and fascinating. Use a badge system to manage and track your progress through activities.
- Printable one-page ref cards that summarize each activity, its key words, good questions, and what math children make. Take the card with you when you run the activity with children, so you remember how it goes.
- Unlimited access to the online community of parents and teachers.
- Play two rounds (before and after) of a creativity word game adapted especially for this course by our research partners SparcIt. The game is not just for fun: it measures how the course influences creativity in the context of mathematics.
- Submit your child’s artwork or photos of found math for a multimedia project “REAL times tables” with our journalist partner Lisa Farino.
If you pay $45 or more, you will get all of the above plus our popular Models of Multiplication poster.
If you pay $95 or more, you will get all of the above plus two live online consults with Maria Droujkova, at the times we arrange individually. We will talk about adaptations of activities for your children’s needs and interests, and your questions, ideas, and concerns.
Hi, If I buy this now, does it come with a time limit for finishing? Just don’t think we will do a lot before christmas, but she’s very much in a times tables mood right now :) PS, she’s 7, will it be suitable?
There is no time limit for finishing. Once you have access to the course materials, you can use them at your own pace. We’ll send you some emails on weekdays, but you don’t have to follow their pace.
Seven is a very good age for this, too!
Is there any sample pages I can try before purchasing to see if my kids like it? Thank you.
Hello, we have a sample linked at the end of FAQ page, but your question tells me we need to move it to a few more prominent places. Here is the link for you. Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions about this activity or more! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LdIrdU4pSp8PllCwrQOmSxDogLz0Qn-Fi2IBJzeBRUU/edit
Do you still do the consults for the $95?
Yes, I do. Thank you!